Sunday, March 6, 2011

Wrestling Singlets Store

Can not Buy Me Love


As I have recorded in my diary, I saw "Can not Buy Me Love" twice: in 1992 and 1993 respectively. The first one I had to hit so that in fact is the film that I decided to open one day a teenager with "When Harry Met Sally," I saw on a pass from Plus a few days later, recorded in I ended up watching video and two hundred times the original version to get to learn the dialogues by heart.

The last time I saw Harry and Sally was in 2006 that I remember. I was waiting at home to go to the mountains and I took to make time. A couple of days before had a story very similar to the movie, very, very similar and it seemed ironic to find 29 years with the discussions that opened at 15 and, of course, did not understand.

From "Can not Buy Me Love" remember fewer things, but the latter view must be that of 1993, which comes in the newspaper. "Amanda A. Peterson reminds me," wrote then. A. was my best friend and best friend of the Lobster Girl, look between Mascherano and Gadhafi, and you will find below. The story was simple: a lonely boy but rich decide to pay the most popular girl in school to go out with him and so will become popular. From fully cumbersome to totally cute and vice versa.

was a dream for any teen movie solo. I would have paid the Lobster Girl what would have needed to go out with me because Morasol or Pasha. Had danced out of step in front of classmates at a party to the course and had let it slowly fall in love with me to see that deep, so deep, that ugly duckling was a beautiful white swan.

I get excited.

No. Do not pay anything to the Lobster Girl. The closest thing to a bribe I did in those days was to give 100 pesetas to a couple of friends to do my work for technical drawing. They liked and I hated, it was a fair deal. Patrick Dempsey had the money for punishment so it is normal to be set higher goals. Amanda Peterson was a goal quite high, eye, but know that it was from that movie. Looking back, I know why it reminded me of A., beyond a relationship of complicity and some secret hope that "she" fell in love with me slowly.

guy to a simmer.

None of that happened, of course, but I can remember a while, about an hour Monday at 18:00 in the great invention of Mediapro-ever had it right, called The Sixth 3. I recently saw "War Games." Are times it is difficult to keep attention on the screen for an hour and a half or two hours. My adolescence, yes, always a great attraction. Not everything will be Guardiola.

0 comments:

Post a Comment