Thursday, March 17, 2011

Cross Country Sayings

Faceboook is a self-pitying drunken bar, Twitter is an angry drunk bar Lola Baldrich


I honestly do not remember where I left . You try to maintain consistency and thus more or less weekly and suddenly he schedules a month away goals, so it loses its nostalgia teenager and all the girls who never had and the memories of distant ports and sits at the computer remembering a beautiful dream, that of this evening: a shared flat with friends in front of the sea. From the terrace was the sand and I was stretching and playing football. He played very good football, rather was just football, that variety in which the ball is hit but no one steps and requires movements that my pelvis and my no coordination have always prevented.

misfortunes of the human body in high school we examined for flexibility and the method was simple. Place your feet on the sides of a wood bench and played them with his hands, trying to get as far as possible, all measured with a tape and gave the score for you.

I never even got to the bank.

never got to zero.


do not want to dream about girls in bikini and soccer games where I do the wheel, I go and put it in depth!

met Manuel Jabois relatively recently. I'm getting to know people I already knew before, but my attention kept me from placing dispersed. Manuel Jabois is a wonderful writer and journalist who recently wrote an article about his Gatillazo glorious that included this paragraph: "(...) It was, as I say, a vague age that coincided in a time of insecurities and fears, most frustrating combined actions anthologies, once a girl stood in the dust and broke into applause-with-another sullen failures also applauded, but to get a hurry. "

I hope this paragraph save this column.

Jabois and I talked this morning on Twitter and Facebook. He used the metaphor "Facebook would become a wedding cocktail far postureo. Twitter is opened and passed the bar of the couple "and I replied with mine, because we are here to be caustic and witty and he does not like you leave the village:" Facebook is a self-pitying drunken bar and Twitter is an angry drunken bar, that's another difference. " My total reliance on social networks, with its drawbacks and its advantages, no one has ever been able to control many ex-girlfriends in a short time-ago days that I have my self-indulgent drunk and punch drunk in the bar, "because I I say. "

What scares me is to stop being a funny drunk and become a heavy drunkard. That would be terrible. A drunken Billy Joel song, leaving my last thread of drool over a drink ordered at € 12 Toni 2. No, no, let's hope it never come, I'm late. That would be the apocalypse, which it explained the curator of the Union European turn.

In the dream, Zubizarreta door and pulled the ball just crept through the opening of our window. Do not even know who we were "us" but we were happy. When he got to my feet, had become a ping-pong ball and I tried to return it with a racket. Someone, probably my unconscious, which makes much more sense than I chose to wake me.

0 comments:

Post a Comment