Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Susten 200 How To Use





I got into a theater workshop when I was in high school. It was very American teen movie, I'll explain: a chick came into class and explained that he was organizing a few representations in English and needed to boys and girls interested in acting and to speak reasonably While the language with the idea of \u200b\u200bplaying "Macbeth" by Shakespeare. Volunteers only had to raise their hands and go after school, at about 5, for a given class.

to me the interpretation was not interested in anything, of course, or English, much less Shakespeare. But I loved the Lobster Girl, and she was there, shy and hesitant, holding up her little hand with the quinceaƱera of her best friend, both excited at the idea, so I quickly convinced my own best friend and the two got up to hand turn, with two or three colleagues who do not remember even as the list went.

When we arrived at five my friend convinced themselves that this could be good and I look forward to find the girl and star Lobster scene with her couch, was that they were neither. It had been thought, and no, better not go. Women! And, of course, was no longer walk upon surrendering and accepting defeat, and we throw forward. My friend did and I did Ross Angus, were English lords and gave us very comfortable. We fell in love with the prompter, the best by far of the work, and rehearse in a theater huge, really huge, dressed in XII century and the ups and downs of excitement and depression typical of every actor and over teenage actor.

tests were made eternal. It is not easy to stay focused with 15 years on a Saturday morning or a Thursday at 8 pm. We followed by a vague sense of duty, but it cost us. At least we had text that was something. I think a little more than Angus Ross. We were worried some ass. We were doing to jump on the wooden stage and annoy people. Imitated all the time our favorite video, "Give it Away" Red Hot Chili Peppers, which basically consisted of four or five members of the band doing the female without apparent meaning.

The video we had seen at the home of Christian and we are excited. I got a recording of the MTV and I learned the letter memory. Even today, when playing in a bar is not usual but sometimes happens, I can recite the first word to last, as I about the "Ice Ice Baby" by Vanilla Ice. My resemblance to Rain Man, if set, are sometimes surprising.

We were fans of the song but not the group, ie we had no record of the group and wanted to have it, really. There was a sappy song, called "Under the bridge" and was not bad and a vague reference in the book "Heroes" by Ray Loriga, alone, at least in the edition of Plaza y Janes, Ray spoke of " AND Red Hot Chili Peppers ", which was fatal, because if you plan to cite in cool, he quotes correctly.

For me, all that stuff metalhead rock was a bit the same. Then I have discovered that no, so do not fry me to comment, but now we talk about the teenager with a layer of rascal that made English lord in their afternoons free while you put your eyes to the point-probably at least Pisces or Gemini. That teenager seen in two dimensions to AC / DC, Metallica, Alice Cooper, Aerosmith, Motley Crue and the Red Hot Chili Peppers. Guns N'Roses hated, but for aesthetic. Nirvana still barely knew and certainly knew nothing about Pearl Jam and Stone Temple Pilots and Soundgarden.

On vacation, my friend and I we went to Cuenca. I got that you would like a U2 song, namely "Numb", and a video bar with juke box we put a clip of a girl named Vanessa who told Valentine he would like to eat it with kisses. Almost fifteen years later, I interviewed the girl in Subterfuge, had changed the two eses of two X and pop blandenguĆ­simo for hip hop. I, in essence, remained the same.

0 comments:

Post a Comment