Sunday, March 20, 2011

C Hampton Silversmiths

Medina 2012. Bike, spoon, apple



Consider talking to the voice, asked if she hears me. It need not be: my questions can be heard on the ground floor instead of the above or any other combination. Can not be heard. I think quietly, without more, prove to anyone that I am capable of making noise beyond this type continuous and rather quiet. Sometimes I put Cesar Millan and combat anxiety attacks, but the voice is not whole without further away and then, unexpectedly, hours later, laughing out loud and again I do not know who or whom.

Sunday Afternoon on Medina del Campo. Pedestrian streets. Bottles of water at 45 cents. An enviable sense of freedom. I remember Trujillo. I remember me and B. Trujillo, Christmas 2006. We had a very quiet life because I am a very quiet boy, touring and hotel, and Trujillo, make no mistake, it lends a lot to it. Put carols in the square all day, was exhausting. Hamburgers and we solved sudoku dined. Sometimes we made love and then she read her book and I have mine - "Human error", Chuck Palahniuk, the story of the man who built his own rocket, "Rocket Man" -.

were walking at night, completely dark, twisting streets to the castle and taking us out wedding photos. She put her best face of joy because I knew I had to cheer. They were bad times. It was the beginning of bad times. Exaggerated grimaces of sadness or excitement as appropriate to the photo, I do not know if I was wanted but since then, despite his 22 years, I would, therefore, 29 - I was careful.

I go to see "Bicycle, spoon, apple," the documentary on Pasqual Maragall and his struggle against Alzheimer's disease from 2007 to 2009. It sounds very distant, but it is formidable. Perhaps a little long, just maybe. Arcadi Espada no doubt have taken great political theories about the story and the situation in each Maragall, but that is not seen in any time a politician but a person. Arcadi see politicians better than me but I guess I have more easily to humans.

Maragall, completely helpless. Completely lost. "Uninhibited," the euphemism. Some children with mood swings.

What has happened from 2009 to 2011? It is impossible not to ask. The end of the film to date, or the day on which Maragall took the stage of the Teatro Real to thank the Goya as his mobile was full of messages has been over a year and a half. That, in a devastating disease and so fast. Deterioration. Maragall see every game Barca place reserved in the box. I guess that makes me feel. I guess let me uneasy to see him the day I stop seeing that, according to the report, should be soon.

also reassuring to see the doctors. In fact, the world is a world Maragall does not exist: either for himself or anyone else. A world without memories close, and continuities and doctors who listen to you, they explain, worry and care for you. I am the voice by asking what you think of doctors, but it is a very complex question without mastering the language. Not sure what their language. BĂ©lmez are equal in faces and voices La Mota is no getting around it. The movie hits the number Maragall times that speaks English. He was a man of Catalan and French. Sophisticated. Castilian, with the service, as the child Sostres.

But no. In English. When you wish to understand, want to understand you.

0 comments:

Post a Comment