Monday, March 21, 2011

Freefrequency In Astra Indian Channel

Medina 2012. David Pinillos


back walking the Pichi, David Pinillos, Emiliano Allende and I, remembering that magical night , 2008 , the three stuffed into a car with Xenia Tostado and Marián Álvarez, listening to tapes of the seventies, impossible versions of songs by Brassens. We were so happy, we were so happy. Pini takes only a jacket and dream is dead and cold. In the hand, the roel of honor, the award that the festival has given her as "Director of the XXI Century."

I think being Director of the XXI Century is somewhat redundant in 2011 and became Director of the XXII century would be an extravagance. At best, I happen to raise a reward for Director of the twentieth century but with all the bad host of the world, the filmmakers more rancid. Obviously not approach it, I'ma polite. This tour

the car and the hotel is the end. The principle could be in many times but we will choose the restaurant terrace Gloria two and a half in the afternoon, plenty of sunshine in the neck but a good feeling. David is with Andrea Trepat, a literary name as they come but she does not know, and Mary took something, and surprisingly the conversation in a meal full of child psychoanalysis, pagafantiles concepts, relationships between men and women ... the kind of things that do not normally talk to people who do not know anything. Four gifted children telling their trauma and their generations and changing tables waitress site all the time.

They will have the train at least twenty five and try to rush everything they can. David and I were given a huge envy their enthusiasm, their attitude of sponge. We were scouring when we met, in 2007, premiere of "Dolly" . If we had not been sponges, in fact, we had not ever known. We would have met a few smiles to the known and the hotel we had gone away. More or less what we do now. The crisis of 30. I love your age, 36 years. I think having 36 years is wonderful because you're a guy mature but young. I mean, with 33 I'm a young old man with an old 36 I could feel young. The barrier of 35. Most likely be the same person but it will sound better.

"Let's see how you sound without words," Kika someone challenged in December 2007 and that someone was not me.

Day of international competition. Irregular. I do not want to focus on the bad, again, is bad for bar bar whispers. We leave with the good: Luis Zahera "From bullets and triggers", the wondrous "The Gloaming" and "Pixels" and some things "Shark bite."

What impressed me most of the day was "The Escape", by Víctor Carrey, new product factory churros that talent is the scarcity of Barcelona: a mixture of ad longer and video-clip cut but extremely effective. I'm surprised the intuition of Catalan cinema even with their sometimes pretentious dyes, namely putting the camera, choosing the right plan, the necessary rate, innovation, risk. Besides, I keep some things "Hidden Soldier", especially Victor Clavijo, the hugely underrated actor.

But I will not have milongas, most of the day's activity takes place outside the auditorium because, well, international short pass to give David his award, his close family and we are thrilled we were to see " Bon Appetit again and we dare to go night "The key to Sarah." Comic eat hamburgers and a drink-just one, moderation in all-in Pichi. Libya and the European Union. Twitter and its pernicious effects. Movies corals. Early discussions with sleep.

The feeling that deep down, five editions later, nobody knows who I am, but you need to know that I find almost everything, and yet he can catch me in full smile and squeeze the cheeks. I'm that kind of guy. At dinner with Mary and Andrea recognized as a Friend Zone. Then I realized that was actually more than Pagafantas than it really was. Who knows. Wolf in sheep or lamb in wolf's clothing. Discussion 2005. The point is that nobody can decrypt ever. Figure me out. I feel comfortable in the abyss. Sometimes. Sometimes I need some security, a well-made bed and Internet connection.

David asked me not to stop trying, do not leave it ever, it is not known. David walks Goyas and Roel and I barely survive in MSN. I think I want to be beaten. When receiving the award goes to applaud a while, then I quit. I do not like long applause. I'm just thinking, "I do not need much to applaud you love so much." The important thing, and it also became clear in the food, not that your friends leave a lot on TV and are very famous or very smart or very handsome and very bright. The important thing is that your friends will want.

That is important. Seriously.

Photo: F. Jiménez. El Norte de Castilla

0 comments:

Post a Comment