Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Ah Sugar Sugar Lexington Sc




Lola Baldrich it was disturbing to late 80's when he sang that of "Friends of my friends are my friends" , A beautiful promiscuity treaty reached us even pre-teens motivated and taking the form of a remake of Objective Burma. One way to dismiss any other decade. Came, saw, won and went about their business: acting. I had even 20 years time. Baldrich

came into my life with that name in wonder and forgotten it was called "College." Do not you remember that series? The starring Jorge Sanz, making eternal student, and appeared at least Quique San Francisco, as refined lifetime resident, Antonio Resines, the wayward Achero Mañas, Eva Isanta-how pretty she is Eva Isanta-as jilted girlfriend, Angel Martin Vicente Haro and endearing. I am speaking from memory, but pretty Baldrich was that they wanted to tie Jorge Sanz sometimes successfully and sometimes not, because, of course, the protagonist was a cheeky but basically a good guy.

Telemadrid I saw, you may then also pass the 2. It is a benchmark generation, you know, "The Baron always wet."

I assume that not everyone is so geeks like me, so I concede that you know the nurse Baldrich as mini-beat of "Family Doctor", the assistant Vidal i shere Emilio Aragón. What legs, lady! There he was her grandfather putting Chechu ill and their retirees with those friends that gown neckline and tiny, above the knees and no pants or socks or anything. Then went one to one ambulance and so was not, of course.

Gertrude became a sexual icon, but in a very natural, nothing explosive. A roll emilioaragonesco, innuendo and flirtation even sometimes sappy girl rather than chin-chin. The success was in his talk "girl next door next door", its role as "Vidal i shere in the shadows" and charm combined with her curves. Then his career

languished. It is logical, "Family Doctor" was, next to Pharmacy on-call ", the large number of 90 and she was almost co-starred with Lydia Bosch and the ineffable Ana Duato. Hence, only low, but even that did it with elegance: in 2000, became "Partners" participated in "7 lives" and for what they say now has a role in "The boarding school," could not say whether relevant or no, because I do not see series of pretty girls. I have a great evil.

At least, I think he has served for a cover of Interviu at 39, which many would sign.

Anyway, for me will always be the girl that suits video garish and shrill voices flirted Baroja College official. To see when a DTT channel are encouraged to replace that series. And a Swiss or Belgian and French are called "Stolen Kisses." Telemadrid was very scurfy but it served its purpose, believe me.

0 comments:

Post a Comment