Thursday, March 24, 2011

Radio Shack Learning Lab

Medina 2012. The dog day


José Luis, the head of reception, I said very clearly: "Bill, this is your home and allows me to leave, return, drop your suitcase, go to 2 if you want .. . and I, I take things too literally when, as I make my home room 401, in effect, and I spend the morning while meeting the UNED, listening to a song that I have to put letter, generally wasting time and get out while eating a chicken in garlic sauce at Restaurant Gloria, the fact is that when I come back I miss a three-hour nap and decide I'm going to pass either the 8 that I am too lazy, I will stay here even more lost time and watching basketball until it is time to go out to dinner and then perhaps a last drink or something similar.

Yesterday, Pichi, had a wild party. I wonder why.

are the effects of wanting to disappear and not knowing why, probably of expectations. Those of others and mine. If I stay here, lying in bed, typing, I will find and I think a great hiding place. The other day I said to David: "I'm very kind, I am guilty of doing nothing." If it is an obligation, not fun. Would not an obligation, but to see "fire", no matter how good it is, just because you have to see it, does not suit me right now.

festival is drained me between the toes. Drain the festival itself and, in general, two days of closure. The truth is that I know nothing of the prizes. Ever wonder, and here people are not giving many answers in general. A little more than cold and intermittent rain. Nothing serious. The main square was beautiful at 3.30 pm. Beautiful and English, as it should be.

2007 was the year of discovery, with Lolita Peliculitas: the year of "Dolly", ie David Pinillos and Xenia Tostado, and year of Pedro Collantes, who months later I "cede" the ground in Malasaña . Cobeaga Borja. 2008 was the year of Marian Álvarez and María Valverde, Angela Armero and Fran Perea. 2009 had much, many, but I remember Oscar Julian, Manuel Burque, Manuela Moreno presenting hectic, as always, his "Dolores", Álvaro explaining how he shot "Another day in the World" by Vetusta Morla. .. that edition, for example, earned 16 posts. This is going to be around 10 at most.

Last year was all fleeting and in two parts: weekend with Alex Montoya, Sergio Barrejón, Javier San Román, Madrid-Barcelona derby with Macarena Gomez ... and submitting my own short few days later, a Thursday impossible, in the Spa: Peter, Paul and I applaud ourselves in the absence of the public. Leticia Dolera, with his hat in the hotel reception. A wonderful girl.

And 2011? 2011 will not be a year of names, or at least not too many names. David Pinillos, of course, Roser Aguilar, always ready a good conversation, Manuela hair that you and says "Hi, Guille" when you do not even have recognized and puts a huge smile, Jose Esteban Alenda and little Lucy ... Javier Veiga from a distance. Andrea and Mary on a terrace bar. Neither will be a year of films, because 2009 was the host itself and these days the thing has more slacking. Partly because of the programming and partly, of course, because I'm napping and I see the movies ... To each his own.

remember the charm of seeing "Julius Caesar" by Mankiewicz, only three people in the room.

will therefore be a year of consolidation and affection. The year I had to disappear and go to Medina in Madrid because he could no more, and walked around town a bit aimless and without intent. The year in which everything was a bit alike, both for good and bad, but the burgers were still delicious Comic. A year especially dog, yes, but if I go back next year will have been an excellent signal.

0 comments:

Post a Comment