Friday, March 18, 2011

Ohio Pick 3 Most Common

Medina 2012. The last sequence


Medina is a city of pastry. We do not find one until the candy is allowed. Repression as any other, on the other hand, now that, officially, I am completely healthy. A city of cake and walks of Friday afternoon. Dear all. I am here looking for something similar to the disappearance. A looming demise, of course, anytime I can appear anywhere, but the matter is that I know nobody is expecting me and of course I love that.

Another punishment that I impose is to carry a suitcase to the top-including this laptop, including this "spike" Movistar gives me the connection, and having to transport it to pulse instead of Ruedin. My life would be much easier with a trolley, but who wants a simple life? The Hotel La Mota and his beloved receptionist Nieves. I do not remember the name but the face. She remembered his face and was also ahead the name on the reservation, so what do you want?

I'm handsome. Slim and handsome, sweet things. I look back on leaving and asked, "Excuse me, what's your name?" In seductive plan, a sort of Juan Luis Galiardo very cumbersome, so much so that I say very short and I have to repeat and less effective.

Whatever. I leave the sun at four thirty in the afternoon and went into the first passes short of the five. You know? I'll stay here a week. It is an absolute eccentricity, I know: a small town, charming, where some people recognize my face and I can connect to the Internet, work and see short films all the time. For some, this is the definition of boredom but always just popping something, stay tuned.

The pass of 5 is excellent. In Medina have a habit of throwing all the films in four countries and "all short" are usually many, so just getting a little tiring and the level is irregular. I already knew "Fun" by Natalia Mateo, and I already had given Planell Teo. I knew nothing short of excellent Alenda Esteban, "Killing a child," puzzling "in the best sense," Interview "by Ángela Armero and especially" The last shot "by Arturo Ruiz, a filmmaker who has enormous made a piece of cinema, which is probably not appreciated by everyone but is brutal.

Arturo Ruiz, seriously, what talent.

And the sex scene for "Ventura" works. So far I can read without going into lurid details.

What we expect? Well, I go to the inauguration, which will be bright and original, then I see the Danish film won the Oscar and we go to the official reception with wine and canapés, where I hope to reconnect with acquaintances from other festivals I hope you walk in here: Jose Esteban Alenda, David Pinillos, Manuela Vellés, Roser Aguilar ... If not today be another day and will have to deal with me.

plan to wait, crouched. As

good sniper.

0 comments:

Post a Comment