Thursday, March 3, 2011

Delicate Detergent For He Washers

Saquella Expresso Club, a paradise for coffee

coffee live in a country with enormous international prestige producers who sell their crops at a high price to complete the best blends of coffee you enjoy overseas.

one thing to produce thanks to the ideal conditions for these latitudes and quite another to know how to prepare and taste under the consideration that in addition to its stimulant properties is a product of haute cuisine. The search for places in Panama where he served coffee with that little bit extra that makes it unique is one of the pillars of my daily behavior and, unfortunately, not abundant in our capital.

From very young I'm overly demanding in quality, preparation and service of espresso coffee 4 I take daily, the first to wake, two on my street breakfast and lunch closing so obsessive resulted in the selection of where to take them. When you locate a café, bar, hotel or restaurant where coffee is my total satisfaction I become a loyal customer no matter the price.

This is the reason why every day of the week I travel to the expresso Saquella club, either early in the morning, when open, mid-morning or at noon, is a rare day that I took two consecutive cafés in any of the branches (Multiplaza or Costa del Este). This is undoubtedly the best place in town for the enjoyment of coffee. I'm so regular that I know to shifts and days off each waitress and the days that coffee is not to my liking I've earned the right to request a retry.

If
for breakfast I like to go with the butter croissant, almost always good, or chocolate in the oven preheated. Little more I've eaten good pizza for lunch and sandwiches ever even consider to be unexciting and expensive.

The food is definitely not the reason for my visit, the steaming cup of espresso, is a paradise for coffee. Http://rpc.technorati.com/rpc/ping http://www.to2blogs.com/ping/xmlrpc/f284ce27ac0fe92a11c23c6c3e80f46b55370232

0 comments:

Post a Comment